This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.oneilstorage.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. The information that you may willfully submit through this website is:
- Phone number
- Email address
We use this information that you voluntarily give us in order to:
- Schedule an appointment for your service
- Contact you, if need be, to reschedule an appointment
- Remind you of your appointment once it has been scheduled
- Thank you for leaving a review on our website
- Display your name along with the review that you leave on the website (optional)
O’Neil Storage does not sell or rent this information to any third parties
2. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on this webpage: See what data we have about you, if any Change/correct any data we have about you Have us delete any data we have about you Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
3. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We use password protected servers and log ins in order to protect your information.
For secure, convenient, storage in Orange County, choose O’Neil Storage, the number one Orange County storage company!
Interested in taking advantage of one of O’Neil Storage’s services? Contact us and an O’Neil Storage account manager will help you get started.